Leads To Successful Results
Confidently guiding clients to favorable outcomes in matters of real estate and estate planning
John Gregory Hardeman
Probate: Significant Experience in probate courts in middle Tennessee.
Real estate closings: Significant Experience in handling hundreds of commercial and/or residential real estate closings.
Estate planning: Work in the area of estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Closings
- Tennessee, 1977
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1982
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1977
- David Lipscomb University, Nashville, Tennessee
- B.A. - 1974
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association (License to practice Law Received ), 1977 to 1977
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors, AGAPE
- Board of Directors, Healing Hands International
- Board of Directors, Lipscomb University